Under One Botswana Sky – green season valid till 31 March 2013
Connect with an Air Botswana flight from Gaborone to Maun where you will be met by representatives of Moremi Air at Maun Airport. Seat in light Aircraft Charter flight from Maun Airport to Pom Pom Camp
2 nights at Pom Pom on a full board basis including laundry, scheduled activities as offered by the camp and all local drinks / house wines.
Seat in light Aircraft Charter flight from Pom Pom to Moremi Crossings/ Gunns Camp, where you will stay on a full board basis including laundry, scheduled activities as offered by the camp and all local drinks / house wines.
After breakfast and morning activity your will be transferred back to Maun Airport.
- Accommodation in twin/single as required
- Meals as specified in itinerary
- Air transfers as specified on a seat in charter basis.
- Laundry, daily game viewing and nature activities, local brand alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks as specified
- Domestic airport departure tax
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance only – guests need to take out additional travel insurance.
- All items of a personal nature, porterage and gratuities
- Premium brand drinks
- Visas (please thoroughly check requirements for the countries being visited prior to travel)
- Luggage limit of 20kgs in soft luggage bags strictly applied
- At an additional cost this package can start or end at Kasane Airport
7 night Okavango Delta – Moremi – Chobe (Victoria falls day trip) –
7 nights in luxury tented accommodation
all meals and local branded drinks
all inter-camp transfer ex Maun/ Kasane
Botswana Safari Specials
Chobe Safari Lodge
Chobe Safari Lodge offer great 2 and 3 night packages, Including buffet dinners/ breakfasts. Guest can also enjoy boat cruising on the Chobe River and game drives in the Chobe National park. Chobe safari Lodge all offer daily day trips to Victoria falls
Please note that children still pay for air transfers and families are
required to book and pay for private activities.